TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
no editing.

using :
canon 20d
canon 135mm f/2.0 L USM

These lens is so damn perfect. i think it's more sharp than 70-200mm f/2.8 L USM

IMG_8459-1.jpg

_MG_8220-1.jpg

I am jealous, you got one of my dream lenses, plus some very nice shots to go with it. Great work

hehehe... i just try it on my own, and already falling in love with this lens.
i already tried every canon L series under 200mm, and my opinion, this is the best they ever build, even though not the most expensive

hehehe... i just try it on my own, and already falling in love with this lens.
i already tried every canon L series under 200mm, and my opinion, this is the best they ever build, even though not the most expensive
LOL I agree. I have rented it a couple times and can't think I have used a better lens.

great pics! the colors on the 1st pic is just awesome! Hope to see more from you

To us in the West these look backwards. To Western eyes they should be mirror images, because we read left to right.

I was about to argue that there's no way these are unedited. But I'm not familiar with that lens. After seeing these... I'd like to GET familiar with that lens! These colors are so impressive!!

I was about to argue that there's no way these are unedited. But I'm not familiar with that lens. After seeing these... I'd like to GET familiar with that lens! These colors are so impressive!!

the 1st photo i edited a little bit. coz there's a guy ( bus driver) sleeping in the grass. and also there's a bus behind model. hehehe.... so only masking.

the 2nd, no edited at all...

well, what i mean edit is when we change color tone, sharpness, contrast, etc. but i'm not done that with those photo. only in DPP.

To us in the West these look backwards. To Western eyes they should be mirror images, because we read left to right.

Indonesian read left to right also with roman alphabets.

Hip-hop fashion is a distinctive style of dress originating with African-American youth on the scene of New York, Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago, Philadelphia, the San Francisco Bay Area, Detroit, Memphis, Atlanta, Jersey City and Miami among others.

Last edited:

are there any font or words in my picture? i think i'm not freakin stupid coz i can reply your comment

Most reactions

Back