moeslem fashion

To us in the West these look backwards. To Western eyes they should be mirror images, because we read left to right.

are there any font or words in my picture? i think i'm not freakin stupid coz i can reply your comment

The 'flow' is backwards. They should be mirror images of what they are.

To us in the West these look backwards. To Western eyes they should be mirror images, because we read left to right.

What a facile comment.

The second photo could use some cropping on the left hand side of the frame; the subject is too far to the right,and her placement in the frame is causingvisual imbalance. Remove some of the left side of the frame, and the image will look better balanced and more-appealing.

The saturation levels on these are overly high...the images are far too "eye-candy". The greens are too green, the blue is excessively saturated,and the black tones in the woman's pants are very much "plugged up". The black point needs to be set on both photos. Both these images will exceed the gamut of most printing processes.

What's a moeslem?
Those colours pop! :D

learning to read Qur'an in mosque

IMG_8481-c.jpg

shoot at one of the biggest mosque in Indonesia

I dig the mosque shot. I'm a sucker for reflection and blatant perspective and I enjoy the warm tones.

Concerning the first two, I agree with Derrel and entirely disagree with Petraio Prime.

Both of these are great! I absolutely love the first one! So colorful:D

Photography is painting with light! It's been said that photography is the one art where you don't need to go to school, nothing separates the pro from the amateur other skill a keen eye or the right moment. Give a camera to a child and they've cracked it, give the same child a keyboard and they'll get back to you in due time.

oshawa criminal lawyer

Most reactions

Back