Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time ever seen one. XT2, XF16mm 1.4

2017_0624_11161400-01.jpeg

2017_0624_11123800-01.jpeg

2017_0624_11132200-01.jpeg

2017_0624_11144100-01.jpeg

2017_0624_11153500-01.jpeg

Never have heard of the company. I like the way they did their metal wheel tread pattern.

Never have heard of the company. I like the way they did their metal wheel tread pattern.
Someone has added a rubber tire overlay to the steel wheels. This is an aftermarket modification.

What's even more interesting... [apparently] cast mouldboards. Never seen that before!
I know the man somewhat. He is the father in law of our mechanic at work. He has huge pull barns full of tractors. He buys, doesn't sell. He taught me a lot in a short period of time that day. Very, very knowledgeable. Obviously, a farmer. Can fix anything.

I actually did some macro shots of that. Still haven't got around to converting those files in the camera and downloading. I did planned projects that day and didn't stray. Steam in motion, pull horses, pull tractors, unusual iron, motorcycles, and signs. Unfortunately, I was too tired for the signs, got one or two, called it a day.

Interesting machine! Just saw and heard of it either. Reminds of Uncle's old tractor we restores with Fass fuel which gives about 1/2 mpg improvement.

Although the machine is interesting, black and white was not the best choice here IMO. Everything blends together with the lack of contrast in the images.

I can't help but wonder if the founders of the company came out of John Deere. It is also in Moline.

You tractor people ... lol. But I do like how you're filling the frame with the subject. You're goin' wide and getting close ... fill that frame! Nicely done.
Some crazy wine guy taught me that.

Most reactions

Back