Mom and the girls

travelguy92

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. This was an accidental photo I caught on a photoshoot last weekend... the second I saw it, I knew it was my "winner". Every photoshoot I have, I always have one that I love the most, this is mine. I am not seeking critique on this photo, mostly because I love it so much and I feel like it has so, so much emotion, I dont want critique to tarnish my perspective of it. But, I wanted to share because I am proud. Like it or dont, I love it and im proud of this particular piece.

Cornwalls_WINNER (1 of 1) by Houston Brooks, on Flickr

What's not to like? Fabulous shot!

(But if you were asking for feedback, maybe a little less space top left?)

Super image. Beautiful family

Agree, fantastic moment and I think a little cropping would make this even stronger.

I'm sure they'll love it too.

I'm not gonna say what they^^^^ said, 'cause you said you didn't want it ( see, I pay attention ), sooooooo....I will just agree with you that it is a winner!

I appreciate it all everyone, thank you much. And I will crop it, I can see thats a good suggestion :). Again thank you for the compliments, I was very happy to capture this.

Proof that it's always good to keep an eye out. Sometimes the best opportunity comes when you least expect it.

Most reactions

Back