TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.turboshots.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
mtd.jpg

My mom (background, ofcourse) and my loving 'sister' Bubu. :cat:

"(background, of course)" :lol: ... hadn't you said so, I would have thought the cat was your mother, heehee.

No - seriously now ... did you sneak up on the two of them in very low light and take a long exposure pic without your mom ever noticing? Really?

(To tell you the truth: similar photos could be taken of me and my Mia, she has taken to silently coming into my bed at night to rest with me, I never had the chance to chase her away for I used to be fast asleep and now she thinks it is her right to be there).

"(background, of course)" :lol: ... hadn't you said so, I would have thought the cat was your mother, heehee.

No - seriously now ... did you sneak up on the two of them in very low light and take a long exposure pic without your mom ever noticing? Really?

(To tell you the truth: similar photos could be taken of me and my Mia, she has taken to silently coming into my bed at night to rest with me, I never had the chance to chase her away for I used to be fast asleep and now she thinks it is her right to be there).

:mrgreen: thanks for the feedback, would love to see Mia ! yes, its under pitch darkess, exposed for 3.0 secs at f/4.5. because of the long exposure (had only the bed to rest my hands on) the photograph has developed an even softness... I was hoping to get a crisp sharp focus on the reflections on the eyeballs.

Bubu was half asleep on my chest already. I could just light up a candle behind, wear my specs and take the frame :D.

Very nice idea!
I can see Bubu was flapping her ears in the process. Mia does the same first thing she gets disturbed a little.
There should be a good chance you stumble upon photos of Mia when you go to the "SEARCH" button and write in "Mia" into the drop-down menu. I have posted several of her pics before (but never one like this!).

ETA: checked it - won't work. Try "Mia, the cat" ... I hope that will work.

Well, that did not work, either, but I found a way to find my old threads, so here are a couple of links for you:

Link_1

Link_2

Link_3

Mia is soooooooooo cute !!!! thanks so much for sharing !! mom loved her, I liked the second one the most.

Most reactions

Back