Monarch

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Have not posted in quite a while due to new job and well earned vacation. Here is one I took this week of a monarch.

monarch.jpg

Whoa....sooo cool to see you post.!!!!!!!! What an awesome shot, the colours, and dof are amazing. Very well done.

Great to see a new post from you, especially when it is this good :) Nice job!!! Hope you have a nice vacation!

Oh, this is sooooo beautiful. I love the background colour (surprise! surprise!). The motif is so crisp and well lit and colourful. Just wonderful.

And hey, so good to see you again, Canoncan. In various comments to other threads I have asked about you or wondered aloud where you were! I am really happy to see you again!

Thanks everyone for the comments. I do have a new weapon in my arsenal. I took the plunge and purchased a Canon 100-400mm Image stabalizer lens. Plan to take more and more.

Nice !!
Love the color, DOF, everything.

Canoncan said:
I do have a new weapon in my arsenal. I took the plunge and purchased a Canon 100-400mm Image stabalizer lens. Plan to take more and more.

Bro, I hate you!

I guess it is a nice pic :)

Eric

your absense has left us deprived of beautiful imagery. please don't put us through this again ;)

Most reactions

Back