monday mornings suck

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
and im reallly procrastinating this morning because i dont usually come online before work.

im still in sleepymanda mode and im struggling bogtime

how do u get yourselves motivated monday morning?

staying out till 1am last night didnt help :guilty:

Get to work!!

Umm, I can't help ya, I hate Mondays. I hate mornings. Therefore Monday mornings are a double whammy, so to speak. I'm almost always late on Mondays, and I even start an hour later than almost everyone else as it is!

What helps me... lots of coffee... but I know you don't like it... weirdo...

I never really got motivated on Mondays...just kinda settled into the routine again. I was at my last job for 7 years and only just quit a couple weeks ago.

Management on Monday mornings: a good Monday means no one calls your house at 6 AM to tell you they're not coming (in a medical practice, being down a couple staff meant hell on earth), and being able to get to the office without seeing the little red message light blinking, cause they were too chickens--t to call me at home. :? Then, the mad scramble for coverage....phones shrieking, doctors yelling....

Nope, no way to motivate for that. I hated that place the last couple years.....don't miss it a'tall! :D

There must be something wrong with me, but I'm not all that fussed about Monday mornings. Just treat it like any other working day, and theres no problems.

How do you think poor Monday feels about all of you saying that it sucks. Give the poor day a break.

Its okay Mr/Mrs Monday, I'll be your friend.

manda said:
im still in sleepymanda mode and im struggling bogtime

Could the "bogtime" struggle have something to do with that Monday problem?

Hey, hey!! Leave that girlie alone, Sid! She already made the disclaimer that she was still in sleepymanda mode, so she's allowed a typo... :wink:

Nukie: I agree in spirit...Monday is a day that's been disparagingly written about, sung about, and hated. It's not Monday's fault that the "civilized world" has chosen it to begin a long tedious workweek, representing the end of sleeping in and having free time, just giving your all to the Man.

Nevertheless, the damage is done. Monday mornings suck!!

monday mornings sucks for my guy, or any morning for that matter :lol: .. i have a hell of a time getting the hubby out of bed every day :D

Maybe the fact that you're a teacher may have something to do with you hating Monday's??
Though if you had a bit of a big night out last night, i don't think it would matter what day it was, it would still suck :)
All i can say is get up, go for a run, hot shower and a good breakfast and you'll be right as rain! ;)

You're right Terri...I shouldn't pick on the lovely Manda just because of a typo but you've gotta admit it was very apropos!

Sorry Manda, I hope you don't have any more bogtime problems and Mondays are more kind to you.
:wink:

Dew said:
i have a hell of a time getting the hubby out of bed every day

And why do we not find that surprising Dew? :oops:

I'm with Terri on this one! If my phone rings before 6 a.m. on a Monday morning then someone is calling to tell me they won't be in. Sucks big time cause not only does that mean we'll be short-staffed but I got a rude (early morning) awakening!

Gotta love Manda and her typos. She's been doing that for years. And it's even more fun to sit in an internet cafe with her and watch her type!

haha

damn my typos

thank you for making me giggle everyone

and yes, nevey has sat with me in a net cafe giggling her arse off at how bad i am! i didnt think it was that funny!

i dunno .. am i missing something? :roll:

foto1.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back