Monday thoughts?

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
**** sake.... is it nearly the weekend?! :lol:

Anybody...?

Well, I haven't had as rough a weekend with MSN chats into the early hours, so I don't suffer too much from any weekend sleep NOT had :greenpbl: !

I am still so tired from hardly getting any sleep at the weekend ... I would be really ****** if today and tomorrwo weren't days off for me :p

Well, I haven't had as rough a weekend with MSN chats into the early hours, so I don't suffer too much from any weekend sleep NOT had :greenpbl: !

I don't know what you're talking about! :blushing:

Days off, Tuesday, Wednesday? Where do you guys work? Might have to get me a place over there.

Becky, its a long old 5 days til the weekend..and to make it worse Mondays just seem longer and longer..its only 10am! oh man

Days off, Tuesday, Wednesday? Where do you guys work? Might have to get me a place over there.

well, Monday is an official holiday (this Monday, not in general ;)) .. and Tuesday, well I take this Tuesday off, normally I have to work ;)

On the other hand, I only have 2 days to go until the weekend - can tell you all about it about this time on Wednesday...

sweet jesus let it be friday

It actually wasn't so bad, but Monday morning wouldn't be Monday morning without having a moan abut something or other... :biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back