Money > knowledge = funny, unless it gets cocky

In the other thread, you were chastising people for "the assumptions of folks who seem to know the situation better than the OP."

Quite hypocritical, sir.

please take your e-thug behavior elsewhere. I don't want it here.

I make no assumptions beyond what is presented in front of me. This was supposed to be another "Hurray I found a newb!" thread, and could have been had you not mucked it up by making your poor mark into a sympathetic "schmuck". But please, don't let coming off as bad as the supposed "newb" stop you from posting pard!

in regards to trustfund kids I agree with you, but if you've worked to be where you are and can afford to start on a D3s eventhough you might have no knowledge about photography, well I believe you can and you should!

in regards to trustfund kids I agree with you, but if you've worked to be where you are and can afford to start on a D3s eventhough you might have no knowledge about photography, well I believe you can and you should!

Unfortunately there are an abundant number of folks who somehow think that others must "earn" the equipment that themselves do not have the means to purchase for their own use. In essence: "If I can't have it, then neither can you." It is a sad why to view the world, and is generally what fuels these kind of threads. I have never seen someone start off on a D300 or above camera, and then start a thread about the poor newb who has to start off on a lowly D40 - why? Because they couldn't give two shat-burgers what someone else is using.

In the other thread, you were chastising people for "the assumptions of folks who seem to know the situation better than the OP."

Quite hypocritical, sir.

please take your e-thug behavior elsewhere. I don't want it here.

I think he is following you from thread to thread:lol:

You're a cutiepie. . .what can I say?

ITT: Ands is still a pratt

oh wow I think I know this guy. Lol. well, I know someone with a D60 as well, he says that he has covered ALL ranges/lens types and he has all these different strobes n whatnot, and he says he is getting a muslin soon. I don't understand but he just started going into photography a few months ago... <:[ gosh, people with money lol.

Theres nothing wrong with having money to get into photography and getting good gear. Even if you don't know what to do with it yet.

Money > knowledge = funny, unless it gets cocky
Who's the prat? The one that doesn't care to engage in conversation or the one that makes assumptions?

Most reactions

Back