Monitor calibration for MAC

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey....this is probably aimed at Chase but anyone with info please help too. I'm trying to calibrate my monitor on a Imac G4 flatscreen and I have no idea where to start. The problem is that all of my photos look great at home but when I post them they are usually a bit darker, contrast is off, and colors are screwy. I don't have a calibrating screen thingy so the caveman method will be my best option. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

C17, I knew that was coming...but that means I have to go aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll the way over there and open up a membership account. I really don't like spreading my blanket out too much. I'm very internet lazy. :wink:

mygrain said:
C17, I knew that was coming...but that means I have to go aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll the way over there and open up a membership account. I really don't like spreading my blanket out too much. I'm very internet lazy. :wink:

Oh, come ooooon!!!!! It's soooo easy!!! :)

You guys just want me to be just another number on yer counter....well listen here missy I'm no number!! :lol:

...oooooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. I'll atleast go do a search on that forum......

Hey, do you have Photoshop??? If so you it automatically installs a thing on your...wait..you have a mac...never mind!!!! I don't know what I'm talking about! Sorry!

I don't think you're just another number!!!!

/hijack

Sorry! :)

Most reactions

Back