Monster truck photo spam!

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are from last nights monster truck rally. I havent been to see monster trucks since I was a kid, now I realise kids are really easily amused :lmao: and also, those things are louder than I remember.

Pictures:

200_0047.jpg

wheelie.jpg

crushed.jpg

beast.jpg

normal_maniac.jpg

At the end they had this truck with a turbine engine back up to a car, and they lit it on fire, prolly the most amusing part of the whole show. I was standing right up in the back row of the bleachers taking pictures, and could feel the heat pretty good, so Im wondering if some front row people got their eyebrows singed or anything :lol:

up%20in%20flames.jpg

death.jpg

Thanks for the look!

Kara those are amazing! I have never seen such a car!!!! I don't think so we have even a one here :(

Great action shots! The important parts are nice and clear.

I went to a small show which they had down the road years ago. Very small really, nothing like you get there. Can't even remember it really. :oops:

This one was pretty small, I think its not the big show, but what you do before you get to the big show, cos I heard a few people saying these trucks werent as big as the ones they had a few years ago :shock:

Karalee these are great. You captured the event very well, interesting and well framed. Hope you cover more events for our viewing pleasure.

WOW!!! amazing shots. Very well done!!! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back