Monster trucks

bww77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tried to create a tilt-shift effect. Not great, but it was fun in pp anyway and i learned something new
DSCN0561.jpg

Nice shot really. I would say drop you focus line down a little and get some of the trucks towards the bottom in focus and your golden.

that makes sense. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it and think i may go do that right now

i had a tilt shift in my portfolio i just ran across, not the best use of it i have another one from harlem i have to find but thought i would toss this is

oldtowntoys.jpg

I gotta say, you nailed the tilt shift look. It looks like I'm looking down at some of my sons toys! Nice work!

i did mine in photoshop CS3 i would just buy the lens, but with alittle practice you can really get the same effect in PP, and i cant justify spending that much on a lens i would rarely use

Hey guys, what IS Tilt Shift?

Those shots look cool as heck.

ya im curious to know what tilt shift is too.

but i gotta say it does look like i looking at scale models!!!
but why is the focus plain so small? especially in the first? is that part of tilt shift?

LOL, thats crazy, I bookmarked that last night when I first saw this thread, and now I am reading it. Crazy stuff.

The lenses are pretty cool they physically move to change the focal plane.

There are some great examples of T/S photography on this photo blog.

[daily dose of imagery] mini hotel is one example. He uses an actual lense as opposed to achieving the look with photoshop.

wow i had no idea this type of photography even existed.
simply amazing

Most reactions

Back