c0ps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This thing was scary to shoot lol.
4441829033_9241e8488f.jpg

"C'mon Dorothy, you don't want any of those apples, they're full of worms"

Very cool tree... You should try a little HDR on it... I think that would be a good subject for it.

I dunno how close you are to that tree, or if it was a vaca or what, but if I were you...? I'd grab some off camera flash, a red gel or some other colors and go back at night. Set the camera low to bring it out of the background, long exposure to get some night behind it, and then flash it from off to the side with a gelled flash.

Of course, I kind of suck at photography currently and am prone to wild flights of imagination. So, grain of salt and all.

Still, sweet tree.

Mel

I dunno how close you are to that tree, or if it was a vaca or what, but if I were you...? I'd grab some off camera flash, a red gel or some other colors and go back at night. Set the camera low to bring it out of the background, long exposure to get some night behind it, and then flash it from off to the side with a gelled flash.

Of course, I kind of suck at photography currently and am prone to wild flights of imagination. So, grain of salt and all.

Still, sweet tree.

Mel

I was thinking the same thing. I was going to go back at night and set my wireless flash at the bottom of the tree pointing up at it, or go back during bad weather lol.

That is awesome.

Most reactions

Back