Detoff

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
combinehaze.jpg

mountainstream2.jpg

mountainstream1difuse.jpg

I like these very much. #1 is by far my favorite. (I'm getting a bit tired of blurred waterfalls. This is just personal taste and not meant to knock your pics, which are well done).

I like these very much. #1 is by far my favorite. (I'm getting a bit tired of blurred waterfalls. This is just personal taste and not meant to knock your pics, which are well done).
Thank you! I understand completely! It's not something I shoot often, and the opprotunity was not to be passed up, but you're right. It's like looking at heron photos or park ducks sometimes! :lol:

I like #1 the best as well. In fact, I like it so much, I was just staring at it for a while. Now I can't tell if I'm making it up, but does anyone else notice jagged edges in the sky? Not sure what would've caused it in the camera. might just be my screen... but I can definitly see something funny there.

Part of it is from .jpg compression. There is some color banding on this crappy monitor I'm viewing them from today also.

The river stream is wonderful.. love the flow.

ah, that compression bit makes sense. Learn something new every day. It's still an awesome shot. I love the silhouette

Excellent shots, the last one could be a tad sharper though

I've got a sharper version of it, on this one I applied a Gaussian blur to give it a bit of a "dreamy" feel, also they've lost some sharpness since I didn't sharpen after the image resize.

Here they are for comparison...

mountainstream1.jpg

mountainstream1difuse.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back