Montana shutterbug

dally

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
mornin'
how is everybody? good i hope. well i am new to this forum & fairly new to photography. i own a Nikon D40 with 3 extra lenses that came with an older film Nikon camera. i live in Montana, not too far from Yellowstone Nat'l park. (love that place). i went there 2 weeks ago ( first time since i was a kid ) with my new camera & WOW. you otta go if you can. Georgeous!:D

Yep, YNP rocks! I am in the vicinity of it every Summer (Grand Teton NP) and take the trip up to YNP every other year. Love the Upper Loop, saw lots of hard to see animals like big horn sheep, wolf. Amazing place!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum!

I've drove through Montana a few years back, that is a beautiful state!

thank all of you for the "welcome". i have a few questions & no better place to ask so here we go. ok i was at a horse show ( 4-H ) this weekend & most of it was inside. the lighting wasnt too bad but most of my shots came out pretty blurry. i was using my 210mm lens ( manual focus) & my 75mm (auto focus) lens. can anyone give me some tips on how to get clear shots indoors with artificial lighting without using a flash? & i also bought myself a polarizing lens for the next time i go to YNP, any tips or suggestions on how to get some really cool pics?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back