Montreal's skyline

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Girl and I went to Montreal for vacation (if you really want to hear all about the trip, Click here).

We climbed Mont-Royal, and I took this nice snapshot of the Montreal skyline. It was a pretty gray day, so it's kinda dark. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

20060806142715_montreal.jpg

Nice panorama - did you stitch a couple of photos?

Hope you enjoyed Montreal, great city but I prefer Quebec City. Mind you now that we live in France it may not be quite as exciting, but we head to Canada tomorrow for vacation.

Thanks for the note. Yea, it was 3 or 5 pictures that were stitched together.

I liked Montreal, we had a good time. But at the same time, I think I'm content having seen it...you know? I think Vancouver is next on the list, but I am also thinking Quebec City as well. The next overseas will be Paris or Brussels.

Thanks again.

Cool shot. NIcely done. Hope ya had a great trip.:thumbup:

Nice shot man. I'm sad I didn't make it up to Mont Royal while I was there. You should definately go to Vancouver at some point, its a great city.

Thanks again everyone. Vancouver is definitely on the radar.

There is another pano (of a fountain) on my photoblog. I tried to do one of Lake George, NY, but it turned out really bad, so I deleted it :(

I will try to remember to post a higher res version of this as several have asked me for that.

Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back