Monument at night. (little grainy?)

mpdc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Capt%20at%20night%20017.jpg

Is it me or does the picture seem slightly tilted? Also, I think the flares detract from the main subject a little bit. I don't think it's grainy though. At least, not to my untrained eye! Have you tried this in b&w? Just wondered how it would look.

Is there anyway to get ride of the flare?
Yes I have a hell of a time making the photo WITHOUT a tilt. Im starting tot think one of my legs is an odd length.

mpdc said:

in the first, you can straighten this easily in PS. if you don't have i will help you. the second is very good; love the reflections. (btw, it's the jefferson not lincoln :wink: )

JonMikal said:
in the first, you can straighten this easily in PS. if you don't have i will help you. the second is very good; love the reflections. (btw, it's the jefferson not lincoln :wink: )
DAM.

My bad..
Lincon is at the top of the reflection pool?

Remember I work in SE.

mpdc said:
DAM.

My bad..
Lincon is at the top of the reflection pool?

Remember I work in SE.

:lol:

washington at one end; lincoln at the other of the reflecting pool. the jefferson overlooks the potomac. still, a very nice shot!

JonMikal said:
:lol:

washington at one end; lincoln at the other of the reflecting pool. the jefferson overlooks the potomac. still, a very nice shot!
My bad. And THANKS really.
I was very serious about the desire to learn more.
Dude is you were also serious about fixing that one photo. Please send an email I can mail you the full photo to. I think I would like to make a print of it. (if I can fix the tilt.)
Im not good with any editing. Kind of like it that way since I do crime scene pghotos, and as such I can answer honsetly that I can not modify photos.
(on the stand I mean)
HOWEVER if you are willing to fix that photo. I would be very thank full.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back