Monument to Failure

Nicely done. I am wondering about the transition of the sky ... what that enhanced in post processing or "it is what it is" type of thing.

Gary

A beautiful image...love the warm colours, and the title is very apt. Well done!

Thank you!

Nicely done. I am wondering about the transition of the sky ... what that enhanced in post processing or "it is what it is" type of thing.

Gary

Thanks; CP filter & curve little bit to bring out the yellow.

You make it out to the desert ever?

-crpp, now I see a sensor spot..

Nominated it as one of the photo of the month candidates.

Not in the summer ... lol. I have a place in Palm Springs that I haven't been to in years. Maybe when it cools off ... got any shooting ideas?

Gary

Sure. I have an out of the way spot in the park mind that'd be fun to share. Downside is that it'd be best at sunrise. Some easy hiking but not too much. I'll be out there just about every weekend through mid-November.

Sure. I have an out of the way spot in the park mind that'd be fun to share. Downside is that it'd be best at sunrise. Some easy hiking but not too much. I'll be out there just about every weekend through mid-November.

Early part of November and I'm in. Second half of November is tied up with birthdays and Thankgiving.

[email protected]

Gary

Thank you Mr. Kent.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back