Mood (2)

sA x sKy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4364539684_581a07cdc0_o.jpg

4363799431_ac71b44957_o.jpg

Hey guys, I'm requesting that my critique be a little different from the ones that are usually given here. Of course the traditional technical tips are welcome but I need to know something. Is there an obvious "mood" or "story" that you can infer from the two pictures. Much thanks.

Not sure what I am seeing here as far as a mood or story. I guess that means that there isn't really an obvious one. If I were to think hard at this one, I would think that she is feeling depressed and taken some time away from the family to think about her life. The appliances tells me that she has a family and since she is seeking refuge here in the laundry room, that she might be the one who does the laundry and she is worn out and needs a break.

But like I said, not a story that jumps out. I could be way off in left field here.

There could have been hampers over flowing with clothes that need washing on the floor around her. That might help with some story telling.

Just an idea.

I like the lighting in the second one. I got the story right away... or at least what i think the story is.

I like the lighting in the second one. I got the story right away... or at least what i think the story is.

What? You say you now what you think the story is but then don't tell anyone?

I like the first image the best. It seems more candid and less posed.

Much like djrichie28 said, it makes me feel like this lady is a mom/house wife trying to enjoy a much needed moment of peace,while hiding out from the burden and pressure of her daily responsibilities and chores. =)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back