moon and unidentified bug

kyoungxlee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2557089805_7ecf4d3849.jpg

i know its a bit boring, if i had some mountains to put infront of it i would.

2557099875_5a8c629380.jpg

dont know what it is.

cool shots. I don't know what the bug is either, maybe a bit more of a macro shot of it, but hey, you've got to be original at the same time, which you did. You must have taken that moon picture lately huh?

I like them both. I struggle to get good moon shots, and yours is not too shabby. And the composition of the bug shot is different and kinda 'dramatic'. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Me likey! A bit of the wabi-sabi... Just naturally or were you going for that specifically?

--
BTW, 侘寂 wabi-sabi is art (photo, drawing, literature, etc.) that represents a comprehensive Japanese world view or aesthetic centered on the acceptance of transience often expressed as minimalism. Basically if an object or expression can bring about, within us, a sense of serene melancholy and/or spiritual longing, then that art or object could be said to be wabi-sabi.

Me likey! A bit of the wabi-sabi... Just naturally or were you going for that specifically?
seeing as i didnt know what wabi-sabi was until now, i guess it was on accident.:p

thanks for the comments

Great eye, keep them coming....... I also tried moon shots two nights ago but was not happy with the outcome :-(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back