Moon BITES

photocat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.catherinewidemire.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I just got attached by 30 mosquitoes taking a series of moon shots tonight. So I hope you like the results. I may not be back to check for replies as I downed 2 benedryl and will hopefully be sound asleep and not itching much longer..............ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz Cat.

DSC_0113.JPG

I know these came at high cost kittycat, but The long burn and soft trees kind of mish mash this image. You know I love you,.... :) But maybe having the silouhette in sharp relief would save this image. Not sure... Also, I think from the last few shots you have sent me your camera is still on the WB settings I had it on at the Photo exhibition. This looks yellowed?

ZZZzzzz .... wakes up a second from the drugs...... wah? WB set at cloudy (what is appropriate for night anyway?) set on self timer/tripod.

Run out side and try it stopped down, focused to infinity and exposed Juuuust long enough to expose the moon. Do it now... while the mosquitos are gorged from their last feeding.

From that refined smile in your avatar I think you just want her get bit up some more:lmao:

lol. Acctuall wanted to wind her up a bit. She's funny when she gets mad. Gets squeeky. And now that I said that she will murder me on the way to work tomorrow.

Like carpooling with danger. heh heh

Haha well I might have to look at your local paper tomorrow and see if there are any homicides on the front page about a guy being strangled to death by a camera strap.

that was the funniest flippin string of entries! I literally lol!

I did actually go to sleep after the mosquito "feeding" but tomorrow I see is the official full moon so i'll go stock up on benedryl and bug spray... put my safari netting over my entire body and go out and try again. Stay tuned!!! :) Thanks for your replies - they made my day w/laughter. hehe! - Cat

photocat you might try your sunny WB setting. The moon is reflected sunlight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back