moon photos C&C please

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by bpro35, Jul 13, 2009.

1. bpro35

bpro35 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    editing!

2. PhotoXopher

PhotoXopher TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well now what am I supposed to do?

I come here looking for moon photos and all I see is 'editing!'.

Ugh.

So I wait...

Hmmm, what should I do while I wait?

Oh, my camera battery is charged - I'll put that in my bag!

Now what?

Work?

Nah...

I guess I'll come back later and see if there's anything to see.

Still nothing.

How long does it take to edit a moon photo?

This long?

Longer?

How about now?

Nothing.

Drat.

Gotta pee, that'll kill a few minutes...

3. Dagwood56

Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    :lol::lmao:

4. PhotoXopher

PhotoXopher TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    :lol:

And still... nothing.

Sigh.

This is disappointing.

All I could think about was coming back and finding moon photos.

Oh well.

I'll do a search for moon photos.

Then certainly this one will be here!

Yes, that's what I'll do!

5. max3k

max3k TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    The moon is not up where I am.....just the sun

maybe later though

6. choudhrysaab

choudhrysaab TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    all this wait ... i hope its a really really GOOD shot and was worth the wait :greenpbl:

7. brucelee82

brucelee82 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    This thread is full of fail.:thumbdown:

8. Bitter Jeweler

Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    It's a great idea!

Make place holder threads for future work!

I like it!

9. hopdaddy

hopdaddy No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    :eek:ldman:LOL

10. marmots

marmots No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."gasp".................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."gasp".................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."gasp"................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."gasp"................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. and still nothing

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  11. Samanax

Samanax TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
  12. mooimeisie

mooimeisie TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Ha ha, you beat me to it. That's what I was thinking while I read this. Now, that junior is not filling my mailbox there's room for this one.