Hello all. Here is my first submission. It comprises the 4 original Images used to create the final sequence. I used an old Nikon SLR (not sure which model, but know it's about 19 years old), telephoto lens set at 300mm, with a 2x converter. I used Kodak max ISO 400 film. Exposure times and aperture settings varied depending on the phase of the eclipse. (1) Full Moon: (2) Mid Eclipse: (3) 3/4 Eclipse: (4) Totality: (5) Sequence: The negatives were scanned onto computer using a Canon 3200F scanner, at 1200dpi. images were cropped to minimize file size, but that is the extent of the alteration to images 1,2,3 & 4. The sequence was created by matching the moons size for frames 2,3 & 4 to that of the full moon (Image 1), as that image had the most detail. The images wer then placed on a black background, and properly aligned. after a bit of proccesing, I managed the results seen in the sequence. The size of the seqeunce was altered from a 2700 x 1801 13.9MB Bitmap image to a 1350 x 900 76KB JPEG file, so considerable image quality has been lost. This was done to minimize upload time.