TAREQ DESIGN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey

Even the moon has a dark side :(

Nikon D700 | segma 150-500 |F=10 |S=400
3599539287_d549a833f9_o.jpg

thanx :D

If you think about it the Moons backside gets just as much light as the side facing Earth.

I think Moon images are much more interesting with the shadows cast along the terminator, the swath where darkness and light merge.

The Sigma 150-500 is a decent performing inexpensive long lens.

hm... do you think a camera would survive the trip from earth to the moon? might sign up for the next moon expedition and be the first man / boy to take a picture ON the moon :p

What's a Segma?

hm... do you think a camera would survive the trip from earth to the moon? might sign up for the next moon expedition and be the first man / boy to take a picture ON the moon :p
Sorry UUilliam, each of the Apollo missions from 11 on have brought back some outstanding images. :(

fine then ill settle for the First man to land on the moon with a Hand help ameture DSLR camera with a 50mm II f1.8 lens attatched with a 52mm UV filter attatched to it and a Manfrotto Monopod with a 482RC2 Ballhead
lol, Im such a geek :)

Sorry UUilliam, each of the Apollo missions from 11 on have brought back some outstanding images. :(

Pst, those were in a film studio. Thought you knew....

:lol:

really nice shot .. i hope to buy the sigma 50-500 for my next lens .. awesome lenses

God, those photographs are HORRIBLE! I mean, the Rule of Thirds is non-existent, the images are quite poorly handheld in places, and many of them are unsharp. Try going back to the original location, and bringing a tripod. That way you can concentrate on the photograph in hand.

:p. It's fun critiquing impossible-to-get photos.

Most reactions

Back