Moon with 70-200 C&C

That's what I was thinking... those crazy little farts are firing up a flux capacitor on the back side of the moon and I caught the glow with my 50D. They're doing time travel experiments. I knew it.

but really i dunno
sorry man.
ill have to try a moon shot some time

That's what I was thinking... those crazy little farts are firing up a flux capacitor on the back side of the moon and I caught the glow with my 50D. They're doing time travel experiments. I knew it.
ha!
either that or their weldin away on their UFO

Chromatic aberration is the prism effect, basically. Better lenses have better corrections for it, but there's really no way to get rid of it with glass refractors. You can fix it in some processing software, like Camera Raw.

Ha! I forgot Lightroom2 has the ability to correct for Chromatic Aberration too... so I edited the second picture and I think I got most of the blue/yellow out.

Haha you guys inspired me to venture out into the 6*F weather for my first ever moon shot as well :D. It's like a nice little moon party in here haha:

Shot with a crappy old lens that I got from my friends dad for $100 haha, but its the best I have for zoom ATM.

3257335440_224c2595fc.jpg

Insert, if you dont mind me asking, what were your settings/zoom set at? Thats a great photo.

Ok, at the risk of getting torn a new one for not having finished the manual completely (come on, its over a hundred pages lol), what setting are you using? Becuase when I am in apeture priority it wont let me select shutter speed and in manual idk how to set apeture, any help?

Most reactions

Back