lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Moon, hand held, ten times zoom on my fuji s5100.

moom.jpg

It's so dark I can barely see anything. is it just me?

Thats pretty good for a hand held shot. Its easy to overexpose the moon, a little level adjustment in PS would help it a lot.

Thanks for the feedback, it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, but the moon looks even better tonight and there are no clouds to wait out tonight, so I will return to the backyard. This time with tripod, camera and baby monitor and a parka( it's still -8 c or 18F). Spring can come any time now!

That looks good, The full moon is the worst time to photograph it. All the detail is washed out by the direct sunlight. If you try again when a good portion of its surface is in shadow you will notice a lot more detail (crators, mountains) outlined by the shadows along the terminator. judging by what you have here some of the larger crators should show up well. Great job =)

Thanks for the commentsand tips, much appreciated! Can't wait untill I can afford a DSLR but that's going to be a long time off! Well it's a beautiful day so I'm off to the kids Saterday activities with hopes of catching a few good pics on the way!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back