Moon

Yeah hes right, they chuck all that junk up there, its like a spare room to them, and they just gotto fill it up.

Ive seen a car orbiting the earth before to :p

captain-spanky said:
nice pics!!!!

while i'm thinkin about it... has anyone ever photo'd any stuff left behind by NASA up there? There's gotta be a couple of cars and some moonunit legs or something....? right?

I don't know. It would be possible if you had a big enough telescope and conditions were right. The higher the magnification the darker the image, so you'd need some really good glass. Maybe one of these on top of a mountain with good seeing.

http://www.telescopes.com/products/Takahashi_FCT-200_Observatory_System_10128.html

:p yeah think it was someone in my familes, drive it up a ramp at to higher speed.

captain-spanky im really sorry, i didnt mean any offence just a joke, was kinda in a nock about the exam thing, annoys me that i have to be set out on my own when im capable of reading the questions sufficiently, I can read adult books, like isaac asimov, and i could write enough to be legeble, think im gonna tell the school i dont want a scribe, cant bear that humiliation again.

lovely picture. I'm not sure which hemisphere you are in, but i think part of the orion constellation has a small nebular.

I'd love to see that taken with something better than a blury 300mm lens.

Wow, really great moon shots you have here. I've always wanted to do space pictures but I don't have the lenses for it. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you. ;)

The only problem I'm having with "Deep Sky" objects, like nebulas is magnitude. They just aren't bright enough. I'd need to take a lot of extened exposure pictures and stack them with something like the Astrostack software before they would become visible. That and I don't have motorized tracking, so that pretty much leaves out extended photography.

I'd post pictures of Mars from last year, but they're pretty blurry around the edges because of the digital zoom and there was a lot of upper atmosphere turbulence.

I'm just waiting for a super clear night and a crescent moon. Or...a good night with a crescent moon and "Earthshine" where the part that's supposed to be black is partially lit from light reflecting off of the Earth.

Kevin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back