moonlight

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
780-0058-v2.jpg

This doesn't measure up to your usual level, but I like it. a lonely looking place.

It was dark night and only the moon lit up the scene (must have been taken several days ago, since just now all we have is a thin new moon) ? Wow. Interesting to see how it could light up the stretch of fog so well. And it makes the desert grown glisten as if it were wet. What an effect! Really interesting!

This doesn't measure up to your usual level, but I like it. a lonely looking place.

I was the only one out there that night. Thanks.

It was dark night and only the moon lit up the scene (must have been taken several days ago, since just now all we have is a thin new moon) ? Wow. Interesting to see how it could light up the stretch of fog so well. And it makes the desert grown glisten as if it were wet. What an effect! Really interesting!

You kind of busted me :) I've been pouring through my photos looking for wildflowers for my online guide. Every now and again I run across one that I use to take a break. This was well over a year ago, during a full moon. But thank you. I did get the effect I was looking for-

Most reactions

New Topics

Back