moonlighting other forums

I'm a member of photo.net, Fred Miranda, Digital Wedding Chat, Digital Wedding Forum, Leica forum, Istockphoto. But I post zero to minimal in most of these forums.

::edit:: And yes, I am member of The Support Forum too. But haven't been there in ages :)

I am a member of a few other photo forums, but none that are anywhere NEAR as good as TPF, and none that I post at as much. Oh, and Arty forgot to mention that I am a member at darkroompros.com, too!!!! :( ~sniff, sniff~....I'm so forgotten. :(

Oh, and it's not a photo forum, but I am also a member at http://www.thesupportforum.com . It has GOT to be THE coolest forum EVER! YOU SHOULD ALL JOIN NOW!!!!

Nah, it's not so good there. They make you use those cheap fake leather seats which make fart noises when you sit down. :|

I post only here... but I'm signed to some other forums which I rarely visit :) but no posts there :)

I post and frequent a forum that has everything. 40k members there. With about 2000 logged in at any given point. I like the debate forum there.

voodoocat said:
I post and frequent a forum that has everything. 40k members there. With about 2000 logged in at any given point. I like the debate forum there.

:lmao: I can see you enjoying that :D

Ok...other forums I frequent...

Newcastlelaps - My home town forum!! :D
Sydney Cruise Registry - Home away from Home
Rexnet - All things WRX
RS Liberty Club - For when my Subaru dies
Daihard - Automotive entertainment and Satire
NSW Cruises - See Newcastlelaps
The Photo Forum - F*ck that place is terrible!! ;)

Karalee said:
I frequent quite a few other photo forums, a couple I dont really post on but 3 or 4 of them I really like.

But my post count seems to be highest here, so go figure lol.
3 or 4 only?! Sounds like you would take an IV of photo forums :lol:

Karalee said:
I frequent quite a few other photo forums, a couple I dont really post on but 3 or 4 of them I really like.

But my post count seems to be highest here, so go figure lol.

Don't you mean second highest???? :)

I'm registered at a handful of other photography forums but don't post very often...just lurk.

I used to be quite active on a great reptile site www.sSnakeSs.com but I really only post in their photo section now.

This is the only place I use other than the rare visit to Darf's forum and TSF. Hell I don't have the time to hang out any other place while online PLUS I like it here and would feel like I'm cheating you guys out of my company(which I know you guys cherish so much) :wink:

Most reactions

Back