moonlighting other forums

My forum activities seem to have reduced. I used to post on the SI games site, but left when a moderator showed how big of an idiot he really was. Had a few thousand posts there. I used to post on a spin off site of that. Left that cos I got bored. I think I was in the top five posters. I'll go back one day... I used to post on the Planetarion Forums. Had a few thousand there to. I used to moderate an official IRC channel there. But the game got crap so I left. It used to have about 200k players, but went down to 4k when they made you pay to play.
Erm, I used to post regularly on three bonsai forums. Now I only visit one now and again.

So you may notice I have a habit of leaving places... All but the bonsai places were under a different username to.

Erm, I used to post regularly on three bonsai forums. Now I only visit one now and again.
I used to do bonsai but always had a cat that would ruin it. Now that I'm felineless, I'd like to get back into bonsai. Which forum would you recommend for that?

voodoocat said:
I used to do bonsai but always had a cat that would ruin it. Now that I'm felineless, I'd like to get back into bonsai. Which forum would you recommend for that?

where did your cat go?????

md

Miko is at a new home. She needed more attention than we could give her. Someone at my work is her new adopted parent and they have other cats, so she's in a better place :D

voodoocat said:
Miko is at a new home. She needed more attention than we could give her. Someone at my work is her new adopted parent and they have other cats, so she's in a better place :D

well good for you for getting her the attention she needs :p

It's not that we didn't give her attention. We did. But we have less attention with a baby around and being a bengal, she needs it all the damn time!

she was a pretty little thing too...

what i meant was im glad that you had the foresight to see that coming, some people dont and they start to neglect there kitties and doggies when the babies start arriving. :wink: :p

md

MDowdey said:

what i meant was im glad that you had the foresight to see that coming, some people dont and they start to neglect there kitties and doggies when the babies start arriving. :wink: :p

md

I let the kid yell while I petted my kitty.....was that wrong, somehow? :scratch:

I lurk at a couple places, and post infrequently at another non-photo place. :D

MDowdey said:

md
I know what you mean. and she was a beautiful! I want to get another bengal when Noah is older. and a dog!

Well we are going ot let Noah pick out a dog and breed... from a short list mind you. Either a rottweiler, mastiff, golden retriever, or lab. But we'll probably end up going to the shelter and picking out a mut that is of decent size. I hate small dogs.

I used to post on some parenting boards, but have recently cut them out to focus on school. They were on the ezboard community.. do you all post on php boards? Is there a way to search those for boards?

Im not even sure how many forums there are that I visit.....but it is many. :)

There are other forums besides TPF??? :shock: hehehe

Actually, I've been to quite a few and lurked a bit. Even registered on a couple... FredMiranda, etc.... but this is the only one that I go on daily. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back