voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out from 9:30pm - 4:30am last night. This is my favorite from the night (of the digital) I shot with the Yashicamat as well but it'll be a couple days before I get those.

moonlitgoldcanyon01.jpg

wow, thats really cool voods.
Must be pretty freaky wandering around out there at night :schock:

as for a crit,
I love the color of the ground, plants etc.. and I still can't believe that light came from a moon, and you managed to keep it great quality.
My only beef is with the sky. Something doesn't seem right. I don't know whether its becasue I see the odd star here and there, or what, it's just something.
Sorry I can't explain it better.

Wow, interesting idea to shoot at night with fantastic results!

Do you have a different moon in Arizona? ;)

Cool results!

photogoddess said:
Cool! Did you try any longer exposures with film?
Yes, 7 - 15 minute exposures with Velvia on the Yashicamat... can't wait to see them. I think next moon, I leave digital at home.. hopefully I wont go looking for the preview button on the yashica too many times ;)

pretty intense colors for moonlight- details nice and crisp.
awesome shot, dude.

(with the strong light of a nearly full moon, any star-trails would get washed out, anyway.)

Karalee said:
Good stuff Voods :!: Your moon does look a bit like my daylight tho :-? but that velvia is awesome film!
It's digital... velvia has yet to be processed.

Yes, it does look like your daylight only because all film cares about is light. I like to expose the highlights about 2 stops under to at least make it feel like night but enough to where you can actually see the scene.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back