Moonrise Fun!

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still playing around with my new toy so I can learn its handling. We had some pretty awesome skies last night that I was able to have some fun with.

I really enjoyed using the tilt screen in live view to help achieve focus on the moon.

39389279131_d885aa67a7_c.jpg

Very nice, love the colors

Thank you @smoke665! Im having a bit of a love-affair with split toning lately.

@Peeb Thank you for the kind words!

@tirediron Surreal is exactly what I was going for! Thank you.

m having a bit of a love-affair with split toning lately.

Since the last update I've gotten somewhat lazy with the "auto" button to get close, I'm continually amazed at how good it is. Then using split toning and the tone curve to adjust RGB, Red, Green and Blue channels as needed, and make final adjustments to the sliders.

Surreal clouds indeed! Wow...Pretty cool picture! Nice work. You never cease to amaze and surprise us.

Surreal clouds indeed! Wow...Pretty cool picture! Nice work. You never cease to amaze and surprise us.
Aww, thank you @Derrel. This will be added to my secret stash of comments that I save to read on days when my self esteem seems to have gone off grid. ( :confused-72: Though, I suppose it isn't much of a "secret" list anymore now. Hmmm...)

Thank you @jcdeboever! I just might do that somewhere. At the least, its sure to make next years calendar.

Sweet.

I'm in a silly mood, I guess - I just read the post in your other thread (pretty girl with pretty camera) where you mentioned "specializing" in boudior, then I see this title . . . I wasn't sure what to find. :p

Most reactions

Back