Moonrise.

teneighty23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The season of Northern lights is starting in Central Alberta, started out as a clear BLACK night, then just watched the moon rise over the prairies, beautiful night!

IMG_5730.jpg

IMG_57311.jpg

Great looking shots, there's just a little too much noise though.

Great looking shots, there's just a little too much noise though.

i agree, its pretty gay, i had 2 other film cams going tho so hopefully they come out interesting... i did do one at ISO 100 and it came out clean. but it took 13 minutes to come out the same, and like another 8 for it to process so it was taking way too long, Digital noise has to be the ugliest thing.

Wait... You film? This is great for film, but for digital.... not bad. And how come you didn't step aside in order to remove the ride and the guy on the engine?

Wait... You film? This is great for film, but for digital.... not bad. And how come you didn't step aside in order to remove the ride and the guy on the engine?

no i dont have my film back yet, both film cams going are B+W too, so this is digital, i may crop out the car in the first shot, and shot to is actually me, i am keeping it in to add interest, just relaxing watchin the moonrise :D

if this were film the film grain would look 1000 times better then millions of little red dots all over my image.

heres 3 more from the night.
IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back