Mooooooooooo!

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On our way to Zion, Malachite and I stopped in Springdale Utah for a couple of cow photos. Almost immediately, they rushed the fence thinking that we were going to feed them. This one lingered on long after the others gave up. :lol:

mvscow.jpg

:lmao: That is so typical. The cows and the mule deer out there practically walk up and demand food!

Thanks for the laugh!

:sniff: Springdale.....

They really do demand it. When this one realized that he wasn't going to feed it, it sat there and stared me down. :lol:

There were mule deer all over Zion. So close that you could get a couple of feet from them before they slowly moved away. We stopped at Springdale's Elk Farm and Malachite fed a couple of the animals. The funniest was a buffalo. I swear I've never seen a longer tongue on an animal before. :greenpbl: Biggie piggies! :lmao:

ooo.....I've not been to the Elk Farm out there. Sounds cool!!!

Ah well - next time. :)

Better hurry then and get back there. The owners are currently doing battle with the City of Springdale to keep it there. Apparently it slows traffic down quite a bit in the middle of downtown Springdale. :lol:

photogoddess said:
Better hurry then and get back there. The owners are currently doing battle with the City of Springdale to keep it there. Apparently it slows traffic down quite a bit in the middle of downtown Springdale. :lol:
You mean all one-half mile of it?? :mrgreen:

judging from the camera angle, i'd hate to see the size of it's mother :mrgreen: what a brave photog :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back