Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out this morning to grab a few shots of the bike club's kid's event at the local BMX track....

SBC_17%20(1).jpg

SBC_17%20(2).jpg

SBC_17%20(3).jpg

SBC_17%20(4).jpg

SBC_17%20(5).jpg

SBC_17%20(6).jpg

All good, but the second one gets the cuteness award.

Very nice set! Kids must be as much fun to shoot as critters.

Great set. My son skateboards not very good at it yet but watched some teens on a skateboard bike park flipping over up high ramps, holy smoke talent but scary as heck, no room for mistakes with out ending in the ER or body bag. I jumped sand piles with bikes as a kid not cement blocks.

Very nice set! Kids must be as much fun to shoot as critters.
I suppose; great for mood and expression for sure!

Great set. My son skateboards not very good at it yet but watched some teens on a skateboard bike park flipping over up high ramps, holy smoke talent but scary as heck, no room for mistakes with out ending in the ER or body bag. I jumped sand piles with bikes as a kid not cement blocks.
Watching some of the older kids who were helping with the event (#1) was pretty darn impressive.

All great. #2 - she is adorable and I like #3 as well - tongue out while he's concentrating . . . like me of me when I drew, as a kid!

Awesome! Great set.

I really want to get out to the DH park here, but it's been raining like every day I have the chance. It's kinda funny, you see the exact same expressions as these kids have on the adults lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back