More Car Pictures

skiboarder72 said:
beautiful car, beautiful photos with it, i might try an industrial/graffittied area to contrast against the clean looking car:thumbup:

Awesome awesome idea :) Would be very interesting and just plain cool to try something like that. I might just have to do that. Now off to find some graffitied walls! :lmao::mrgreen:

i've taken some at a large school parking lot before....usually you can get away from the trees and lamps and stuff. Only downside is that there isnt much to the picture but sky and car (which isnt so bad some times). Also, try and find a smooth blacktop finish. Pour some water on it and you should get a smooth satin reflection onto the car instead of just pavement (also reflects the car for a nice effect!)

Looks like i'm starting to get some competition around these parts. :D

Excellent shooting, although you should try and find somewhere that isn't so 'cluttered' with other objects that draw attention from the car.

Cool shots. I really like the last one best.

Nice shots, I like the last the best.

To prevent reflections, you could use a zoom lens and a tripod (optional).

Good work, as stated above, a less distracting background could work too.

joyride said:
i've taken some at a large school parking lot before....usually you can get away from the trees and lamps and stuff. Only downside is that there isnt much to the picture but sky and car (which isnt so bad some times). Also, try and find a smooth blacktop finish. Pour some water on it and you should get a smooth satin reflection onto the car instead of just pavement (also reflects the car for a nice effect!)

Not a bad idea either :) Thanks for your input!

clarinetJWD said:
holy crap, there are some especially great shots here!
I loove 1, 5, and 6

Wow...What a great setting for these shots...

I'm lucky enough to have places like this all over Naples. These shots were taken at the Tiburon at Ritz Carlton in Naples, FL. Has some great potential for some awesome pictures! :thumbup:

Xmetal said:
Looks like i'm starting to get some competition around these parts. :D

Excellent shooting, although you should try and find somewhere that isn't so 'cluttered' with other objects that draw attention from the car.

Checked out your pictures on your site :) Really like the shots of the Elise and Sti! I'm a big fan of both cars :) Some really cool shots on there. I'm going to try to find some new places to shoot that isn't 'cluttered' I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of a well lit parking garage at night :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Beautiful shots, even more beautiful car!

Most reactions

Back