More daughter-portraits

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday night, my husband asked us all out for dinner in the Italian Restaurant two villages further down the road (very good food!), to make good for what he completely forgot on Saturday). My little digital Canon had to come along, as always and everywhere, and that's when I took these latest portraits of my daughter, while we were sitting outside in the garden restaurant.

In the first collage (I put them together to save space), she still had the shadow of the big trees protecting her eyes

19-06-05_BeimItaliener_Collage1.jpg

...but as the evening wore on, the sun came around and for a moment shone directly into her face

19-06-05_BeimItaliener_Collage2.jpg

Total change, isn't there, and they were taken only minutes apart.
No planning, as usual, and actually she felt much more like this, but with this mother of hers.... no use ;)

19-06-05_BeimItaliener_1_wsz.jpg

hah very nice series LaFoto! You should be thankful that she stayed calmly for sooooo long :) she allowed you to take 8 pics of her!!

Well, actually the one with the menu in front of her face was the very first I ever took last night ;).

And I took more than 8 photos of her, I clicked and clicked and clicked and clicked and did not give her a chance, really (wicked mom I am, aren't I?), and these 8 are the nicest (and fit best together in the respective collages).

My personal favourite of all these 8 photos is the 7th in the whole row (bottom left pic of second collage), too! I don't easily catch her with an open smile like this one PLUS her eyes so illuminated by the sun (she was suffering from it, in fact...)

Beautiful girl you have la foto, nice eyes and the 7th would be my fave to...very nice pic of her
she must be really patient!!! i can barely let my parents to take a single pic of me.. let alone a couple... :D

She's beautiful Lafoto. Love the colour of eyes. Great pictures Thx for sharing them.

Thank you all.

I have constructed another set of photos taken yesterday night. When the sun shone so much into her eyes, her brother lent his sunglasses. She was reluctant to put them on, she felt so "posh" with them, she said, but well...

19-06-05_BeimItaliener_Collage3.jpg

One thing's for sure: she no longer looks like 12 in these...

Amazing shots LaFoto. I like 1 , 6 , and 7

Most reactions

Back