More Eagle's.....young one's getting bigger!

EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Friday at my favorite location.........

PIC_5481.jpg

PIC_5492.jpg

PIC_5740.jpg

PIC_5505.jpg

PIC_5516.jpg

PIC_5523.jpg

PIC_5751.jpg

8 This guy just keeps letting me closer and closer each time.......
PIC_5559.jpg

I like #4. It looks like the smaller birds are just about to wear out their welcome.:lmao:

Very cool shots , hopefully you can shots of their first flights .....which wont be to long

I love the little Kestrels! They are not known for letting you get close!

Hey Eric. Way to go man! I am impressed with your dedication to make great images. I would love to come and join you sometime really as I have mentioned before. Either way I think it would be wonderful to see your absolute favorites as a series. There have been so many great shots in the last year I thought it would br nice to see The Best O the Best. What do ya say ;0)

Hey Eric. Way to go man! I am impressed with your dedication to make great images. I would love to come and join you sometime really as I have mentioned before. Either way I think it would be wonderful to see your absolute favorites as a series. There have been so many great shots in the last year I thought it would br nice to see The Best O the Best. What do ya say ;0)

If you ever in my area (Winter Park Fl) I can show you this spot.
Sounds like an Idea....thread of my favorites. I will work on it soon. Thanks for your kind words!

Most reactions

Back