More Eagles

jtee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.machtwomedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the river yesterday and managed a couple keepers.

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8737.jpg

IMG_8762-1.jpg

All great shots but the balanced exposure on #3 is quite impressive.

I'm jealous we don't have eagles around here...

Great shots especially #1. Little underexposed, but you can fix all of that easily in PP. Again great job!

VERY, Very, nice. Fish in #1 looks like he is going, "Oh, crap that hurts"....Someday I'll make it over that way, even with a little 300mm F2.8. Too bad it really stinks with a 1.4x converter..........Thanks, for sharing. Mike

VERY, Very, nice. Fish in #1 looks like he is going, "Oh, crap that hurts"....Someday I'll make it over that way, even with a little 300mm F2.8. Too bad it really stinks with a 1.4x converter..........Thanks, for sharing. Mike

Thank you all , 300 on certain days is plenty of lens all depends on how close they come

Awesome shot's my friend.....Love the Hunt over the water! The Eagles here feed in so many different lakes it hard to set up at a location and score any shots like these.

Tight shot's!

Awesome shot's my friend.....Love the Hunt over the water! The Eagles here feed in so many different lakes it hard to set up at a location and score any shots like these.

Tight shot's!

Thank you Eric ,coming from you I really appreciate that. I look forward to every winter to shoot these beauties.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back