More Fall color

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Those maples are bright! Your little buddy is camouflaged well in those leaves!

He was so excited to be running in the leaves. Could barely get him to stay still long enough for a shot.

I like the second image best.

The penultimate shot looks upside down (check your settings).

Is that one of those odd looking spotted Massachusetts fox?

Not upside down but that's why I liked it. Alternate reality. My poor baby has been called a fox, a chihuahua, a gremlin and even once when he was a pup we got a "look at the kitty cat on the leash". It's the ears!

I like the upside down one :)

That's cuz you have perspective!

I like #5 - the "upside down" effect that isn't one, very nice.
Too bad you use Yahoo, I don't have an account so cannot view some images in full size.
Imo #1,2,3 are way too blue, compare the colors with #4 and #5
All together a very nice series!

I like #5 - the "upside down" effect that isn't one, very nice.
Too bad you use Yahoo, I don't have an account so cannot view some images in full size.
Imo #1,2,3 are way too blue, compare the colors with #4 and #5
All together a very nice series!

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. They do look different - even more so on my pc than on my iPad now that it's Monday and I'm at my desk. I'll have to take a look at my edits. I may have gone a bit too far in trying to keep the sky from blowing out.

Nice set. Really like the "upside down" one, really cool perspective. Cute dog too.

Nice set and beautiful scenery. I think here there will be no orange, just brown and yellow and falling off trees!

I agree the first ones to me look a little dark or bluish. Just wondering if you're shooting Raw? because you were mentioning concern with blowing out the sky. I wonder if there was a need to adjust differently to get the proper exposure.

I love the one of the ducks and the reflection, that's outstanding! definitely eyecatching.

Nice set and beautiful scenery. I think here there will be no orange, just brown and yellow and falling off trees!

I agree the first ones to me look a little dark or bluish. Just wondering if you're shooting Raw? because you were mentioning concern with blowing out the sky. I wonder if there was a need to adjust differently to get the proper exposure.

I love the one of the ducks and the reflection, that's outstanding! definitely eyecatching.

I'm shooting both raw and jpeg. A lot of the time I'm happy with the Fuji jpeg and don't bother with the raw file. Sometimes if I just need to tweak the exposure a tiny bit or adjust the wb I'll convert the raw file in camera. I'll have to look back and see what I did with that one. I was processing photos in between a lot of other things this weekend and switching from iPad to pc to phone so who knows! Good thing this is just for fun because I am getting very unorganized lately.

Not upside down but that's why I liked it. Alternate reality. My poor baby has been called a fox, a chihuahua, a gremlin and even once when he was a pup we got a "look at the kitty cat on the leash". It's the ears!

I like the upside down one :)

That's cuz you have perspective!
ooooohhhh ... some of those can be considered insulting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back