More family photos from this morning...

souljourney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first paid shoot in a couple of years! I was so, so, so nervous...especially since the weather was NOT cooperating nor was the baby! I really am trying to retrain my eye again for composition. I am sure I'll get back into the groove of things...hopefully it won't take too long! Any C&C is welcome...I could use all I can get! ;)

DSC_0155copy.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

I love #3 too. It's fun and natural looking. The baby's eyes are right on and it really draws you in. #1 is ok, but too much space to the right side. Great work!

Number 4 is my fav....Id just brighten up the eyes a bit.

DSC_0167.jpg

On number 4, I'd also get rid of some of that new-baby dry skin around the mouth, which is kind of distracting, and the white spot on in his hair. ;) The babies forehead in #4 has a greenish tint to it, too. :)

Thanks so much for all of the C&C! The reason there is so much space to the right in #1 is the couple really liked the "ruins" in the background. I was trying to figure out a way to incorporate them in some of the shots.

Ok, here is #4 after getting rid of the spot in the hair, the dryness around the mouth and lightening up the eyes. I'm a former film junkie so I'm just learning the digital editing process. I will humbly admit I don't know how to selectively sharpen the eyes! :blushing:

DSC_0167II.jpg

Can I make a suggestion about the baby piggies? I love baby feet! But to me it looks like the color is a little teeny orangy in that one. I changed the colors up a bit to see if maybe this looks a bit more natural? You did a nice job on the composition. :)

DSC_0173-1.jpg

Thanks! It looks much better!

I like 4 as well, it really helps to learn digital editing, makes all the difference. I use PSP8 over photoshop, cause I grew up on it, and didnt like the hassles of PS, but seems thats all you really need to work, the compositions are good.:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back