More feedback please..

Gixster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out to downtown OKC yesterday to walk around and snap photos. Trying to get used to the new camera and figure out how to use some of the settings.

It's weird. I find myself seeing things and places differently through the viewfinder than I did before. It's hard to explain.

Anyway, here's another one for feedback. I guess the only way to learn what is right or wrong is to take pictures and ask for people to critique them.

This one was taken at the OKC Memorial. The main thing I don't like is that the bronze entrance to the memorial is washed out and tough to read, but I'm not good enough with Photoshop yet to be able to brighten just that portion.

Comments?

memorial.jpg

To be honest the statue looks a tad washed out. Might make it a little more interesting to play with the curves a little and add some contrast.

As for the thing in the background. There's a wand you can used that would just select that black area. Try that and play with the curves. I actually tried it myself but couldn't get really see anything cause it's a small image. You should try with the original and see if you can pull the information out.

Nice shot overall. Prolly look cool in B+W too!

Most reactions

Back