More flurries

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The snow really started coming down after I already captured the first set. Sooo, I brought it all back out again!

D500, 105mm f/2.8 @ f/22, extension tubes for 1.7x magnification, 1/50 sec, ISO 200

Wow. These are every bit as good as your earlier images. I think I like them better though because there is more color. I especially like the first two.

Wow. These are every bit as good as your earlier images. I think I like them better though because there is more color. I especially like the first two.
Thank you! The first set was taken outside in daylight and the second was taken after dark in my garage. I think the brighter ambient light caused the colors to be washed out more in the first set. In reality, they were taken with basically the same exposure settings and back lighting.

Nice set. I like 2 and 7, but they are all really good.

I really like how the colors come through the ice crystals in #1 and #2. The snowflakes aren't as symmetric (but I've read that in this sort of photography the snowflake is often photoshopped to eliminate the obvious imperfections).

I've only tried this once...and failed. Apparently the temps weren't cold enough.

Great focus and nice work!

Most reactions

Back