More FREE goodies up for grabs

Q; Is O.J. Simpson still the spokesman for Hertz?
A: Not exactly.

Q. Did you hear about Hertz' new billboard?
A. A picture of OJ Simpson with a caption, "Hertz: For Great Getaways!"

Sorry , Hertzy...I had to. Im falling behind here. :lol::lol: ,.....and Colin needs a bud.....no not that type of bud.

:fangs: Now :greendev: I :evil: gotta :greendev: get :evil: my :fangs:book :greendev: out.​

Lemme know when your hair starts to fall out, or you feel some sort of hot flash:lol:

I'm 4 weeks into college now. I'm getting A's in all my classes, and got one of the highest grades in ALL of my teacher's English Composition I classes on my first writing assignment.

I got a 101 (yes, more than 100%) on my Music Appreciation test.

I got a 98 on my first math test.

My first Psych test is Monday, and I am confident about it.

But there are five of me. More to take care of the little bear:)

....and I just sold 36 photos to a calender company, to pay help pay for new clothes for him. :)

Religious Bear
[FONT=Verdana,]In the middle of a forest, there was a hunter who was suddenly confronted by a huge, mean bear. In his fear, all attempts to shoot the bear were unsuccessful. Finally, he turned and ran as fast as he could.

The hunter ran and ran and ran, until he ended up at the edge of a very steep cliff. His hopes were dim.Seeing no way out of his predicament, and with the bear closing in rather quickly, the hunter got down on his knees, opened his arms, and exclaimed, "Dear God! Please give this bear some religion!"

The skies darkened and there was lightning in the air. Just a few feet short of the hunter, the bear came to an abrupt stop, and glanced around, somewhat confused.

Suddenly, the bear looked up into the sky and said, "Thank you, God, for the food I'm about to receive...."
:lol::lol::lol:
[/FONT]

The rabbit and the bear joke

There is a bear chasing a rabbit through the forest and they`re running and running and they stop because a genie appears. The genie says " if you two stop fighting and chasing each other i`ll give you each three wishes"
They agree. The bear wishes first for the biggest "package" of all the bears in the whole forest.And His wish comes true. The rabbit then wishes for an unlimited supply of carrots. His wish is granted too. The bear`s second wish is that all the bears in the forest, except him, are female. Then the rabbit wishes for a motorcycle. The bear`s last wish is that all the bears fall madly in love with him. The rabbit`s final wish is that the bear becomes gay, and the rabbit jumps on His motorcycle and rides away.

And I will protect him from this

redhotredneck.jpg
A Redneck Teddy bear

:lol: This is for Colins cousin, waiting to come to Cannuckland:)

I was at the mall the other day eating at the food court. I noticed
an
old man watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had
spiked
hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue.
The old man kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find
the
old man staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he
sarcastically
asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your
life?"
The old man did not bat an eye in his response, "Got drunk once and
had
sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

I had a big test in my Psychology class on the 17th that I was REEEALLY worried about, evne though I studied a lot and took notes and read the book and whatnot...I basically had myself convinced I'd failed it.

The instructor handed them back today...by the way it sounds, it sounded like the whole class didn't do all that well. He said ONE person did get a 27, though (out of 30).

It was me. I got the highest grade in the class.

I think that totally deserves some cool stuff.

Nicely done Corry...congrats on the score.

I just found out today that the calender company is really interested in another 24 images by the end of October...woo hoo...more $$$....:lol: And it is hockey season too..and my Maple Leafs bear needs a friend too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back