More FREE goodies up for grabs

Damnit! How did Chiller sneak in here before me?

I....am ....everywhere......whwhahahahahahahahahaha:mrgreen:...bet your curtains just moved....didnt they. :greenpbl:

Freaky...................they did. Like a big billowing wind from Canada. It was cold. It was Chiller.

:lol:
Y'all are safe now..I have closed my book, and am just headin back to the coffin for a wee nap. Going hunting tonight.
Check ya later...

the lovely teddy bear will be so ...so.... devastated with Chiller... poor teddy :-( :-( you are a sadist do you know? why not simply huig a sweet teddy!!! ???? grrrrr

the lovely teddy bear will be so ...so.... devastated with Chiller... poor teddy :-( :-( you are a sadist do you know? why not simply huig a sweet teddy!!! ???? grrrrr

I would never harm a teddy chicklette. I think he would be really happy here in Cannuckville. Besides his cousin Colin is here. It would be like a family reunion..And when us Toronnaites get together, the two bears can have porridge and come out with us. :lol:

aww battou that is just mean. I would have him next to my canon at all times. That is wear he belongs. That is wear he is most comfortabel. He desearves to be right at home in Texas, next to my CANON.

I have his seat ready in my car. :thumbup::thumbup: Decision weekend is upon us....I think:lol:

He can give the bear to me at Duxford tomorrow. So he'll save postage and it'll be cheaper for him then. ;)

aww battou that is just mean. I would have him next to my canon at all times. That is wear he belongs. That is wear he is most comfortabel. He desearves to be right at home in Texas, next to my CANON.
What, you would not give him a dignified reagle position on top of the camera, My Canon is fully prepaired to be his throne.

and you call me mean.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back