More from RSPB Loch Garten

Thanks, it was good but they'd lost the male osprey, so no chicks and the female was not spending a lot of time on the nest. Gonna try Loch of the Lowes next time, they apparently have two breeding pairs
This is on my list of places to visit too!

Aye mate. There's also the Isle of May, Ardgatay Red Kites and the Galloway Kite Trail I've still to visit. They all look pretty good. Me and my Dad are going to go on a Mull Sea Eagle trip in September too I think. Though landscapes remain my main interest, the wildlife shooting is really good fun!

Nice red squirrel. I don't think we have any of those over here, just grey ones and black ones.

Don't know my little birds, so can't say if we have any of those over here either - rather doubt it.

WesternGuy
We have red squirrels just a different type and we dont have the little birds as one is a juvenile europeon robin

Aye mate. There's also the Isle of May, Ardgatay Red Kites and the Galloway Kite Trail I've still to visit. They all look pretty good. Me and my Dad are going to go on a Mull Sea Eagle trip in September too I think. Though landscapes remain my main interest, the wildlife shooting is really good fun!
Yeah i really want to try the trips out to bass rock and isle of may via North Berwick to see the puffins/gannets there! Also want to visit Loch Lomand and RSPB Tollie red kite nature reserve near Inverness.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back