More from Tahoe trip, C&C?

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by anm90, Feb 16, 2010.

1. anm90

anm90 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Here's a couple more from my recent trip to the Lake Tahoe area. On our way home I saw this area at the 88/89 interchange near South Lake Tahoe and just had to stop to take a few pictures. What seemed like 5 or 10 minutes was actually 20 or 30 minutes and about 90 pictures later, I came out with about 3 that I thought looked good. What are your thoughts on these?

I am looking for general opinions on exposure, composition, post processing, etc. So far I have just been doing corrections on white balance (can never seem to get it right in camera) and sharpness, contrast, etc in Lightroom.

I noticed that these look a lot softer on here than they do with the high res version on my monitor. I fear if I sharpen them any more it will look overdone.

1. I think I like this one better than the other composition seen in #2.. what do you think?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. This one looks pretty busy to me.. not sure what I think about it still. Also, do you think the pole on the right towards the bottom should be cropped/cloned out?
    [​IMG]

Thanks for your input.

2. Misfitlimp

Misfitlimp TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    these all look like the exact same image. To be honest they are all very bland and they all arent very interesting imo