more from the wedding

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, Decided to post a few more from my latest wedding. Comments and constructive critique always really appreciated. x jem x

#1...
buckner059.jpg

#2...
buckner061.jpg

#3...
buckner218.jpg

#4...
buckner018.jpg

#5...
buckner031.jpg

#6...
buckner180.jpg

#7...
buckner114.jpg

#8...
buckner163.jpg

#9...
buckner096.jpg

#10...
buckner087.jpg

#11...
buckner132xcopy.jpg

Thanks for looking x

Nice. I really like the close-ups of the bride. The vignetting in some is too strong for my tastes.

Thanks Matt and also for your helpful advice in the other thread. In #4 & #10 I used a spotlight filter from photoshop to really draw the attention of the viewer - I am thinking this is what you don't like as it does look like a heavy vignette? Thanks for your thoughts.. always appreciated. x

What a beautiful location.
My fav is #5. I also really like the emotion you captured in #7.
I remember the other angle of that shot as well...good stuff :)

#5 is my favorite, but all of them are nice. I'm not too fond of the spotlight in #4 though.

thanks woodsac - yep the location was soooooo stunning - from the stone church to the aqua blue lake to the amazing wild flowers.. it was picture perfect! of course a gorgeous bride always helps too x

thanks for the compliments old navy.... I have a fan?? ooooo wow! thanks xx

theusher... thanks! I am a fan of #5 too.. loving her eyes. I am also not sure of the spotlight in #4 so thanks for your opinion. x

Hi Jemmy!
Man, these look great!
Just a few things though,
Love #1 and 4, but feel the vignette is a bit too strong. Bet they'd look awesome if you toned it down a bit. (Also the dress is really blown in #4).
#3 is really beautiful, but seems bit too blue to me. Really nice composition though.
#8 is my favorite! I just wish the sky wasn't so harsh looking. However it still looks awesome.
Really fantastic job!:thumbup:

1,5,6 and,8 are very nice but I have to agree with the comments on the vignetting but who knows if the bride likes them that's all that really matters.

i really like a lot of these shots. but, with some, i feel the post processing is either a little under or a little overdone

Nice photos. The place (church) must be on a wonderfull place, isn't it?

thanks cindy... your comments mean heaps to me.. and I got a "Daaaaang!"from you.... YEAH!!!!! (cartwheels across the room!!!)...Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!!

I certainly have a passion for weddings and cant wait for my next in April then my sisters in June (think i may be a psycho cheif bridesmaid carrying my camera rather than flowers?!) x then off to shoot another friends in August at Daydream island...then give me more!!!.. loving the exotic locations too! x

Most reactions

Back