More From today

umm no like RekD has my stuff: and then listed how do u do that?

Sorry, my bad. I guess I couldn't understand your question. :blushing:
it's all good. for those of you who haven't gone back to check all the photos that i posted could you and then let me know what's good and what's more of a snapshot. THANX

umm no like RekD has my stuff: and then listed how do u do that?

Sorry, my bad. I guess I couldn't understand your question. :blushing:
it's all good. for those of you who haven't gone back to check all the photos that i posted could you and then let me know what's good and what's more of a snapshot. THANX

for future postings, post 3,4 photos max to get some decent comments.

1 snapshot
2 snapshot
3 snapshot
4,5,6, attempt at photo, but missed on composition, exposure and other basics.
7 looks like the camera miss fired
8,9,10 same as 4,5,6
11 same as 7
12 same as 8,9,10 and 4,5,6
1 snapshot
2 snapshot
3 snapshot
4,5,6, attempt at photo, but missed on composition, exposure and other basics.
7 looks like the camera miss fired
8,9,10 same as 4,5,6
11 same as 7
12 same as 8,9,10 and 4,5,6

Well I think snapshots are shots that are just taken without much considertaion of composition and other factors. Mostly shots you see from most people in random home/friends/holiday pictures.

I think everyone has their own definition xD I think a snapshot is just when you are using a point and shoot or are on full auto. A "picture" would be on A, M, P, S etc.

I actually really like 4. It could do with some more light.

12 has some merits as well. The main subject is in focus whilst the background is suitably blurred.

I actually really like 4. It could do with some more light.

12 has some merits as well. The main subject is in focus whilst the background is suitably blurred.

alright well when i go back to my uncle's house i'll try retaking

Well I think snapshots are shots that are just taken without much considertaion of composition and other factors. Mostly shots you see from most people in random home/friends/holiday pictures.

I think everyone has their own definition xD I think a snapshot is just when you are using a point and shoot or are on full auto. A "picture" would be on A, M, P, S etc.

I have seen amazing photos taken with p&s cameras in auto mode. Why? Because there was thought and understanding put behind the picture to try and make it look the best possible to the viewer, and not just a guy making a funny face or a dog and bird playing.

The different between a snapshot and a photo is the photographer. Photos are thought out, planned, or something out of the ordinary, something with extraordinary colors or shapes, contrast or lines, something wow. A snapshot is just a picture. Nothing special. Its hard to explain.

That truck is a great subject, just work on your angles and coloring and positioning.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back