More fun with my new lens!

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm SO loving this new lens! I made up for bombing a shoot earlier today with a personal flower session haha... yay!
I really didn't touch most of these in photoshop either... except for one or two to crop them. And as always C&C is welcomed!

1. I TRIED to get a bug.... didn't work out too well... but I like it anyways :)
aabc.jpg

2. Some roses that are getting to the dead point haha
aabcc.jpg

3. The Sun was my friend :D
aab.jpg

4. I'm not quite sure about this one...
aaabbbccc.jpg

Edit: and as always... I'm very sorry if they're too big.... Still trying to figure out how to resize them :)

Nice, again! My favorite is the third, the way the light hits the daisy is fantastic. Good crop as well. Keep it up and you're going to cost me some money buying a new lens! :D

Nice, again! My favorite is the third, the way the light hits the daisy is fantastic. Good crop as well. Keep it up and you're going to cost me some money buying a new lens! :D
:lol:
that's my job!!!
haha

I like the daisy shot too. Came out really nice.

#3 is great. What lens did you get?

Number 3 is best followed by no:2.
No: 4 is dominated by blue colour just like no: 1 is dominated by yellow colour.
It seem one colour in a frame is not good shot, you agree?

nice photos! Thats a neat looking bug, too bad its out of focus. I think it would be really cool if you cropped out the backround daisies and just left the one by itself. Although i still find your version very interesting

Number 3 is best followed by no:2.
No: 4 is dominated by blue colour just like no: 1 is dominated by yellow colour.
It seem one colour in a frame is not good shot, you agree?
thanks!

Yeah, I agree... but I tried it anyways. they turned out Ok at best, but hey... worth a shot I think! :D

nice photos! Thats a neat looking bug, too bad its out of focus. I think it would be really cool if you cropped out the backround daisies and just left the one by itself. Although i still find your version very interesting
thank you!
I know... my blood sugar was super low and I was shaking like a leaf! haha I ended up with the flower in focus instead... but oh well, can't win them all! hehe

I do have a version like that.... I kind of like the original better, personally, but you can be the judge of that :D
aa-5.jpg

I think the background ones in the shot lended something more interesting to the picture, personally.

'twas a little different than every other boooooooooooooooring photo of a flower.

(sorry, flower pictures bore me to tears)

I think the background ones in the shot lended something more interesting to the picture, personally.

'twas a little different than every other boooooooooooooooring photo of a flower.

(sorry, flower pictures bore me to tears)

that's exactly why I like the first better too :) its different-ish. and I'm glad you didn't just pass the boring ole flowers by... i agree, too.... its easy to get close to a flower and take a picture that you've senn a billion times before... but its fun taking them and trying to make it unlike those billion others :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back